Stop Comparing Your Home to Strangers on the Internet
A LITTLE REMINDER for anyone who feels like the "home" grass is greener on Instagram!
Your home doesn't have to be Instagram worthy TO BE PERFECT!
Sometime soon, while you're sitting around the dinner table with the fam, journaling with your morning coffee or having a date night... ANSWER THESE QUESTIONS:
- What made you “fall in love” with your home the first time you saw it?
- What did you do the day you moved in? Who was there? How did you make it special? (Even if special meant ordering takeout pizza that you ate from the box while sitting on the floor.)
- What is your favorite memory in your home so far?
- Describe your “perfect” day at home.
- Which room in your home is your favorite and why?
One of our favorite things to do, is to remind people to save photos of what their home looked like the day they moved in. If you’re building, photograph the process. These visuals help you look back over those “first days” and reflect, reminding you of just WHY you love your home so much.
Still not feeling it? Let’s list it! Give us a call and we can help you move on to new memories.